Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 8- Dogs

Today, on Day 8, I'm thankful for Dogs. Anyone who knows me knows that I like dogs and always have. I grew up with all kinds of animals(dogs, cats, rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, mice, gerbils, fish, birds, turtles, snakes, and I'm probably forgetting some), but dogs have always been my absolute favorite. As those of you know who followed my blog during my time in Ukraine, I took pictures of the wild dogs there and had a "Dog of the Week" picture. Well, I no longer have access to wild dogs, but occasionally I get the chance to take pictures of other dogs. Here are a couple of recent ones:

Abbie's a bit of a chunk. Her favorite activity is eating. But she's a real sweetie and very obliging when asked to sit and face the camera. Abbie belongs to one of the MMT students.
This is Buster. He lives in the Amish community out in Libby. His favorite thing to do is hang out with his owner and watch him make old fashioned Amish rocking chairs.


1 comment:

Baba Julie said...

Wait! Where is the black bottomed red hound???