Monday, January 20, 2014

What, it's already Jan. 20th??

Yep, another month has flown by. It's almost been a month since Christmas!! And sheepishly, I admit that I've not posted anything in over a month. Oops and oops again. Soo, before I tell you about how excited I am about the counseling training that I went through last week, I'll do a quick catch- up. Merry Christmas again, everyone! =-D

We had the 3rd annual Christmas Eve movie night(Holiday Inn), with an amazing cheese and fruit tray. So good!



The rawhide Gingerbread Man was such a hit that he took it outside, ran around until no one was looking, buried it, and we see it emerge periodically, looking like the Swamp Thing.



Christmas Day family picture



As the dementia progresses faster and faster, these are the moments that I want to capture



Jon and I "hosted" the church Christmas party(classic Dana Carr photobomb)



Tapley and I have talked about going to an Avett Brothers' show for a long time, and we finally did it for New Years!


And, to end the year right, I registered for my first triathlon!! It's right around the corner on March 8th, and I'm getting super excited! I'd sure appreciate prayers for health as I train and prepare(I'm running and swimming 4 days a week and cycling 2 days a wk), and for balancing planning for my Spring trip to Europe(I'm beginning planning this week), Skyping, studying, my time with the girls in the afternoon, mentoring, and youth group. All of the sudden, it feels like a lot. So, much thanks to all you pray-ers out there who faithfully pray for me!

No comments: