Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sat. Evening Post- 1000 Gifts

I am thankful for:

145)Snow
146)Snowball fights
147)Making a snowman with Matt and Tapley
148)Being home for Christmas!
149)Real Christmas trees and the scent of pine
150)Beautiful Christmas decorations
151)Charlotte Restaurant Week and a great evening with Andy, Dana, Travis, Margaret, Jon and Kristie.


The guys' dessert-yum


152)My best friend, who was able to come to Charlotte for Christmas
153)All of the people who have encouraged me so much since I've been back
154)Getting to be back at GBC
155)Being a part of Varsity while here
156)Hayrides and caroling
157)Getting to see the Dulins & Sawyers while they were in town
158)Margaret- for going along on a crazy thing she'd never done before
159)Fires in the fireplace
160)Learning new card games with mom
161)How hilarious and strange animals sometimes are


Anyone see anything in the wrong place in this picture?

162)Walks with Georgie
163)Novas
164)Lunch, coffee and dinner with lots of different people- time to reconnect
165)Getting to go the Ladies Meetings
166)Seeing Matt and Laura when they were both in town
167)Christmas parties
168)Skyping with the SMTC students and some of the girls in Odessa
169)Quiet time
170)My squirrel cup that Taps gave me

2 comments:

Baba Julie said...

I know! I know!! But, wait... Zane is always in crazy places, so it doesn't seem so crazy to me!! We are thankful, too... for you being here!

Tapley said...

mYay for #170! I'm glad you like it. I was thankful for #147 and #152 too (not for myself, but for being able to see you in Charlotte!)