We spent the afternoon playing here and then Grandma came over for birthday dinner. Abby and Jeremiah arrived Wednesday and Thursday, so there's a lot of action going on here at the moment. We've been reading, and drawing with chalk. We have borrowed bikes for the children, as well as the tandem that we've had forever, my bike, and another one, so we've been out riding bikes all over the place. We've visited our neighborhood fire station twice, played in the sandbox, and it seems that there are bouncy balls and coloring books and trucks and dolls all over the house. Another very popular activity(particularly with Jaan) is playing ball and keep away with Georgie. Georgie's extremely happy to have a play companion and is getting lots and lots of exercise in every day. Lots of fun is being had by all.
Birthday buddies in the Imaginon Castle
Jaan, 8
Asya, 4. I get lots of attention from all of the kids and am so thankful for the time that I had to get to know them while living in Ukraine. But I get to spend lots of time with this one, since she doesn't speak or understand English. I don't mind at all. =-)
Bogdan, 15 months
Raia, 6 years old
2 comments:
These are great pictures, Anna. And, it's so wonderful that you had this opportunity to be with them on your birthday. I praise the Lord for His provision for them to come!
This is great! I linked to it from our blog, instead of taking the time to write anything myself. :-)
Post a Comment