Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patty's Day

Friday evening Abby came into Denver to spend the night with me. The next morning we walked into Downtown Denver to experience the crowded fun of the Sy. Patrick's Day parade. I don't go to parades very often because they're so crowded, but it was a lot of fun. Afterwards we wandered around for a while looking in shops, got lunch and coffee, and got ourselves temporarily trapped in a parking garage. Being the daughters of a building operations manager, however, we knew there had to be other ways out and finally found our way out into a back alley. =-D We then headed back to Roggen for the rest of the weekend, where I had a funny experience last night with the young father of three kids that Abby takes to church. Hey Mom, you wanted more grandchildren soon, right?? =-D



Dogs of the day- in skirts!



I really, really like this one!


And completely unrelated to the parade- just because I think it's beautiful:

1 comment:

Baba Julie said...

Your pictures are GREAT! LOVE Antoine! Love you!