The sun is shining today in the little town of Libby. We spent the morning starting our tour of churches. We visited two churches and it was interesting to see how aware everyone is of International Messengers.
Orientation begins tomorrow. I've been enjoying spending time getting to know my classmates. We're definitely going to have a good time together and have already decided we're going to learn to knit together. Those who knit together stay together? There is a little shop in town that offers free classes, so we're going to go together, starting in March. I've never really wanted to learn to knit and don't particularly want to now, but there's not much else to do around here, particularly when everything's frozen. =-)
2 comments:
Anna, It's great to hear you are settling in well. However, I have ONE complaint. You are in the middle of one of the greatest winter wonder lands in North America and you say, "but there's not much else to do around here, particularly when everything's frozen." I won't let you get away with that! :) You need to put on your boots, parka and get out and explore. :) Mark
=-) Actually, Mark, that's one of my favorite things to do. I just haven't written about it yet. I love exploring and have gone on a nice, long walk each day I've been here. I just got back back in from wandering around for an hour and a half, so no worries, I'm enjoying the beauty here. I just meant it's a little more difficult to get around and explore. Our whole group hasn't quite taken to the cold quite yet,so we're trying to find things to do together. But, I'm definitely enjoying it. =-)
Post a Comment