Yesterday, 6/8, was my birthday. HBD to me!! My best present was getting back from my longest steady run yet on Saturday(8 miles) and realizing that I'd gotten down to 140, my 80 pound mark. Yay!
 |
| Birthday morning run |
 |
| And here's my 80 pound pic! |
One of my sweet highschoolers is a little, bitty thing who weighs
exactly what I've lost at this point. I loved how she was game for this
picture. It's hard to believe I used to carry all that weight around
every day! I said something about how hard it was to carry her(granted, I was in heels), and she commented that no one had ever said she was heavy before. My reply was, "Of course you're not, but think about carrying you around all day every day!"
 |
| My actual birthday present. I was so, so excited for the arrival of my Garmin Triathlete's Watch that can time all three events, keep records, calories, heartrate, blah, blah, blah. And then I got it. It's Huge. Tiny hands. :-D But I'm still excited! |
My first Open Water triathlon's coming up this Saturday- 1/2 mile swim, 17 mile ride, 3 mile run. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment