Yeah, I know. Most of you are expecting to see a picture of me with crazy hair. I'm sorry to disappoint you. I just thought I'd share a bit of a wild hair with you that I got a couple of weeks ago. I looked around my light beige room, and thought, "Bo-ring!!" So I drove right on over to Home Depot, bought some paint, and changed the boringness. Of course, this wild hair was a wee bit more time consuming than the spur of the moment thought. The walls are done, but I still have to do all of the base boards and doors(there are three in my room- it's an unusual old house). That trim will get done eventually, but I thought I'd show you my change. If you ever want some paint help, I love painting! You just may not want to take me to Home Depot with you, because when I want change, I really go all out. =-D
The light beige walls with my three different test colors.
After
Other side of the room
2 comments:
I LOVE it! And, the room across the hall, Abby's old room, is bright ORANGE!! I'm thinking about doing Will's old room in PURPLE!!
Yep. That looks like exactly the color and gloss that my great aunt has. (And she also has a purple bathroom.)
Post a Comment